Yarn Testing Machine is used to negotiate the physical properties of the yarns that comprise measuring yarn diameter, yarn counting, neps, potency, exertion, moisture regaining and so on. Yarn tester is observed with ISO 2060, D1907, ISO 2062, ASTM D1422, ASTM D1423, ASTM D2256, GB/T 3916 and many more.
As we have discussed that single Yarn strength tester assists in measuring the tensile strength and distention that is considered as the two major features. It is made up of raw material such as foam, rubber, textiles, plastics or the ended products and it does not matter that they are metal or non-metal. These attributes help in playing the primary role in knowing that any general application works best through the choose of this raw material. Hence, it is necessary to determine this peculiarity in a quickly, accurately and convenient way. The knitting machine supplier in Uganda exists who provide numerous machines.
There are a number of products that exist such as Twist tester, Splice Strength tester, yarn Twist Tester, Yarn Strength tester and so on.
Advantages of yarn testing machines
- It assists in improving the softness of the fabric, low fly generation and in sizing system there is a better size pick up.
- It works as a knitting plant in which there is increasing productivity through less unpack tensioning, less breakage of needles and provides good performance in cloth preparation.
- There is an increase in single yarn strength and prolongation. The constantly co-efficient friction of better hairiness value and it is free of electrostatic charges.
Process of yarn formation through machines
- Ginning: In this, seeds are separated from the cotton balls. the essential factors are length, fineness, uniformity, maturity and trashing content. Some other properties include cohesiveness, Tensile strength, and pliability.
- Mixing & Blending: In these different grades of fibers such as polyester, cotton is used and they intermingle.
- Blow room: It is the primary stage in which dust is removed and the fiber is opened and cleaned.
- Carding: It is the second stage in which the breaking of locks and unorganized clumps of fibers occur.
- Draw Frame: It is the machine in which cramped fibers are straightened and fiber blending occurs.
- Comber: Comber is a machine through which combing process is done. In this, shorter fibers are removed and fibers are made more parallel and straight.
- Speed Frame: The strengthening of yarn exists and the silver are drafted to minimize the weight of the length per unit.
- Ring Frame: The last machine which is used to develop yarn of required counting and strength.
Get best machines from Bharat Machinery Works
Bharat Machinery Works does not compromise with the quality as all the products are manufactured by our experts. We have all types of yarn testing machine that are not only strong but it also works smoothly.